About Tri-Creek School Corporation
Small Town - Big Vision
It is the time-tested dream of every parent to give their children a better life than they themselves had. While the same holds true for parents in the predominantly rural community of Lowell, Indiana, the ability to do so is hindered by a world that is bigger than the one they know, and is moving at a pace faster than they can keep up with. A potentially intimidating and ever-changing world, brimming with new opportunities, exists beyond the familiar rolling farmlands of Lowell – one that their children will need to be prepared for.
Tri-Creek School Corporation is undertaking an ambitious effort to create a progressive, collaborative, innovative and tech-centric school system that not only prepares students for thriving success in college, but a rich, full life beyond that.
Already recognized as a passionate and trustworthy partner in educating students and unlocking their greatest potential for success, Tri-Creek’s vision reaches beyond the classroom to also engage with the Lowell community, provide birth-to-grave learning opportunities and develop partnerships with colleges and local business leaders to build even greater capacity for individual success.
Students, faculty, staff, and community members engage collaboratively to ensure that all stakeholders are equipped with the support, opportunities, and resources to assure personal and professional growth. TCSC students are empowered as self-motivated learners to thrive in an ever-changing world.
Tri-Creek School Corporation's Core Values
The Tri-Creek School Corporation inspires, equips, and empowers all learners through:
1. A rigorous and relevant student centered education
2. High student achievement with connections to careers and college
3. Positive, respectful relationships based on integrity, honesty, and
4. Accurate, timely, and transparent communication
5. A collaborative and accountable culture
6. A safe and engaging learning environment
7. Continuous growth and learning for all
8. Innovative and research based, data driven practices
9. Student experiences enhanced through partnerships and technology