Human Resources - Forms and Notices
Required Reading for New Employees
Click on the links, and carefully read each of the documents listed:
- The sexual harassment prevention brochure entitled, "Don't Do It, Don't Allow It"
- Drug-Free Workplace Communication letter
- Education Unit on Universal Precautions, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Infection Control in the School
- Tri-Creek School Corporation Responsible Use Policy RUP
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) notification document
State / Federal Tax Documentation
Indiana Income Tax Withholding Form (WH-4).
Optional Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) forms
The United States Department of Labor has provided optional forms for use by employers and employees during the FMLA process. These forms include:
Employee’s Serious Health Condition ( WH-380E)
Family Member’s Serious Health Condition ( WH-380F)
Notice of Eligibility and Rights and Responsibilities form ( WH-381)
Designation Notice to Employee of FMLA Leave ( WH-382)
Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave ( WH-384)
Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Service Member for Military Family Leave ( WH-385).