School Message / Core Values
As a Lake Prairie family, all members strive to:
As a Lake Prairie family, all members strive to create a safe and nurturing environment that inspires a passion for learning and develops responsible, productive and caring citizens who are equipped to achieve their goals and dreams.
- All children can learn.
- Children need to be challenged with a rigorous curriculum.
- Children are valued individuals with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Children learn best in a safe, positive, and caring environment.
- Children want to be productive, responsible and caring citizens.
- Instructional decisions are driven by data and research based strategies.
- All school members are committed to continuous improvement and personal growth.
- Children are equipped for their chosen pathway after high school.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the home, school, and community.